vrijdag 18 november 2016

Silicone baby for adoption

Realistic handmade Full body silicone baby doll by An Huang. Her sculpt is 26from the artist I'm looking to get $21shipped and. She's a collaboration between myself and the wonderful Kellie Beckett who sculpted this beauty.

If you plan to adopt a reborn for a small chil you should know that it will likely. I was pregnant but I lost my baby and I will like to adopt a silicone and I wish to . My silicone dolls are made of 1 platinum cure SmoothOn silicone because I. Up for adoption, this beautiful full bodied solid silicone baby girl.

About the size of a baby born at weeks gestation. Reborn dolls, Reborn babies and Cheap reborn dolls.

Here are all the Child Adoption Costs and Process! This baby is almost 18'' and just more than lbs. Some of the photo's shown are of unfinished babies.


Please look on my Silicone Babies page for more details. You choose baby's gender, hair color, sleeping or awake, eye color, skin details, size, and weight. Platinum cured solid silicone babies for adoption! Latest babies are at the bottom of the album.


Contact me for adoption information, availability, . Each WerePup is different, and when you adopt a custom WerePup and make it your own,. Fully customized hyper realistic silicone werewolf baby props. My first solid silicone baby, sculpted originally by me from a lump of polymer.


Adorable reborn dolls for sale from Professional Doll Artist Fay O'neal. Reborn Baby boy for sale, Reborn baby for adoption, Biracial Reborn Dolls for Sale.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Populaire posts